LANDESA MATERIALS ON THE GLOBAL LAND RUSH
Landesa Blog Posts
Landesa Materials in the Popular Press
- Anseeuw, Ward, et al., Land Rights and the Rush for Land: Findings of the Global Commercial Pressures on Land Research Project (International Land Coalition 2012).
- Behrman, Julia, et al., The Gender Implications of Large-Scale Land Deals (International Food Policy Research Institute Discussion Paper 1056, 2011).
- Cotula, Lorenzo, et al., Land Grab or Development Opportunity: Agricultural Investment and International Land Deals in Africa (FAO, IIED, IFAD 2009)
- Cotula, Lorenzo, Opinion: Why It Makes More Sense to Invest in Farmers Than in Farmland (IIED 2010)
- Daley, Elizabeth, Gendered Impacts of Commercial Pressures on Land (International Land Coalition 2011).
- Deininger, Klaus et al., Rising Global Interest in Farmland: Can It Yield Sustainable and Equitable Benefits? (World Bank 2011)
- De Schutter, Olivier, The Green Rush: The Global Race for Farmland and the Rights of Land Users, 52 Harv. Int’l L.J. 504 (2011).
- High Level Panel of Experts on Food Security and Nutrition of the Committee on World Food Security, Land Tenure and International Investments in Agriculture (HLPE 2011).
- Knowledge Exchange Platform for Responsible Agro-Investment (RAI), http://www.responsibleagroinvestment.org/rai/. World Bank, FAO, UNCTAD, IFAD.
- Principles for Responsible Investment in Farmland. Principles for Responsible Investment Farmland Working Group.
- Roundtable for Sustainable Biofuels, http://rsb.epfl.ch/. Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne.
- Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land, Fisheries and Forests, http://www.fao.org/nr/tenure/voluntary-guidelines/en/. FAO Committee on World Food Security.
<< FAQs about the Global Land Rush